Weight Management is a workshop for anyone wanting to learn more about how to make changes to manage and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Join a Registered Dietitian to learn the factors that affect our weight, such as genetics and past weight history, emotions and eating habits, environment, medical history and activity patterns.
Work together to identify the barriers you might be facing for managing your weight and discuss all the reasons we eat, including physical hunger and emotional eating.
Learn about reward eating and develop the skills to:
- Manage your hunger throughout the day
- Practice mindful eating strategies to enjoy food more
- Recognize emotional eating triggers
- Sleep better and the learn role that plays in weight
- Improve your environment to make healthier choices
Develop a plan to make small, sustainable changes in your life by setting SMART goals that you can start to incorporate into your life right away.