Original recipe makes 4 servings
- 6 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons salsa
Preheat oven to oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease one 12-cup muffin tin.
In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, hot sauce, cumin, black pepper, parsley, and lemon pepper. Stir egg mixture into spinach mixture.
Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups. Serve warm.